Training and Public Speaking
Shaler Hampton EMS is committed to raising awareness of the importance of quality emergency medical services (EMS) in the community. We are always looking for opportunities to speak to community groups, schools, and other organizations about EMS.
Benefits of hosting a speaker from SHEMS:
- Raising awareness of EMS
- Educating the public about emergency preparedness
- Inspiring others to volunteer or donate to EMS
- Recruiting new EMTs and paramedics
A partial topics list includes:
- The history of EMS
- How to call 911 & what to do in an emergency
- The importance of bystander CPR
- Ambulance Tours for Scouting groups
We can also provide CPR, AED, First Aid, and Narcan training to your organization.